Hikvision DS-7616NI-I2/16P 16-Channel NVR with 4Tb Hard Drive
If you are looking to simply plug your Hikvision CCTV cameras into a recorder, and record all of the CCTV video footage directly onto one dedicated device with it's own hard drive(s), then this amazing 16 channel recorder is perfect. This is the most common and reliable way that most homes and businesses record their CCTV footage.
This is the professional I-Series Hikvision 16-channel CCTV video recorder is capable of recording 16 x 8MP CCTV cameras and keeping that footage for many weeks depending on motion detection triggering. The purchase price includes a 4Tb Western Digital Purple Surveillance SATA Hard Drive but it can handle a configuration up to 12Tb of storage across 2 SATA hard drives!
This professional CCTV system can accept 12MP cameras including ALL of the high end cameras in the Hikvision arsenal but it is powerful enough to happily run a full configuration of 16 x 8MP (4K ultra HD) cameras in maximum recording resolution mode. It can still record lesser resolution cameras as well if you already have them i.e. 6MP, 4MP, 3MP etc.
With this recorder you can simply follow these few simple steps:
- Install your camera where you need it i.e. the front eve of your home or business.
- Run a network cable (we sell them on this site) from the camera to the recorder (called an NVR - or Network Video Record). This cable is often run through the roof cavity which is easy to do and we send you the complete video on how to do this yourself.
- Plug the network cable into the camera PoE (Power over Ethernet) port on the back of the NVR. The camera will get power from this port and will transmit the digital video footage through the same cable. The one cable does everything😁
Features and Functions
Professional and Reliable
- Dual-OS design capable of 160Mbps to ensure high reliability of system running
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected
- 265/H.265+ & H.264/H.264+ video formats
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras
- 8 IP cameras can be connected
- Recording at up to 8MP resolution
- Supports live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 8MP resolution
- VGA full HD output provided
- HDMI Video output up to 4K (3840 ×2160) resolution
- 1 SATA interface connectable for recording and backup
- Storage space effectively saved by 50% to 70% with the use of H.265 and H.265+ decoding format
- Self-adaptive 10/100Mbps network interface
- 16 independent PoE network interfaces for camera plug and play
- Centralised management of IP cameras, including configuration, information import/export, real-time information display, two-way audio, upgrade, etc.
- Connectable to Hikvision smart IP cameras and the recording. Play back and backup VCA alarms supported
- VCA detection alarm supported
- Instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback for improved playback efficiency
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.